Tralhas Grátis
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good Empty Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good

Mensagem por tortulho Qui 30 Jul 2009, 17:09

Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good Head

A Montblanc criou esta iniciativa para ajudar a combater a iliteracia no mundo e apoiar o projecto da UNICEF de literacia e educação.
Para além de ajudar a espalhar a palavra, também nos habilitamos a ganhar prémios muito nices! Very Happy
How to win - It's easy:

You just need to sign in! By filling in your name, you support us in raising awareness to the problem of illiteracy and in achieving our goal to give as many children as possible better access to education. After you signed in, you will receive an E-Mail from us. If you want to join the “MySignature for Good Sweepstake” you need to confirm your registration by clicking the Weblink in the E-Mail.
The Prices:

1. Prize: The original unique “MySignature for Good Artwork” and an exclusive trip to Montblanc Headquarters in Hamburg for Two including two nights accommodation and highlighted by a personal tour through Montblanc’s Artisan Atelier.

Discover where the Signature for Good edition is crafted.

2. – 10. Prize: A limited reproduction of this unique Community Artwork!

The Sweepstake will end September 8, 2009! The winners will be informed via E-mail.
Terms & Conditions apply.

Let’s call the communities’ attention to the problem of illiteracy! Together we can make a difference.

http://www.mysignatureforgood.com/

e-mail:
thank you for signing in and showing your support to Montblanc's MySignature for Good initiative!

This is your chance to win our unique Community Artwork and more exclusive prizes!

To enter our sweepstake, please confirm your registration by clicking the Weblink below, thereby automatically accepting the Terms & Conditions*.

If the website does not open automatically after clicking, please copy the link into the address field of your browser and press enter.

You can show your support in many different ways. Tell your friends about your contribution and invite them to be part of the MySignature for Good Community.
Together we can make a difference!

Your Montblanc Team

* For more Information on the Terms & Conditions please click here:

Terms & Conditions (Link to: www.mysignatureforgood.com/terms-conditions )
tortulho
tortulho
Ás das Tralhas
Ás das Tralhas

Número de Mensagens : 3078

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good Empty Re: Montblanc / Unicef - My Signature for Good

Mensagem por TralhasGrátis Sex 31 Jul 2009, 05:58

1. Prize: The original unique “MySignature for Good Artwork” and an exclusive trip to Montblanc Headquarters in Hamburg for Two including two nights accommodation and highlighted by a personal tour through Montblanc’s Artisan Atelier.

Discover where the Signature for Good edition is crafted.

2. – 10. Prize: A limited reproduction of this unique Community Artwork!

The Sweepstake will end September 8, 2009! The winners will be informed via E-mail.
http://www.mysignatureforgood.com/engagement/
TralhasGrátis
TralhasGrátis
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 45792

http://tralhasgratis.blogs.sapo.pt

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo